Terms of Service - Section 3: Liability
- Dry Cleaning; Launder and Press
- It is not the HSA Cleaners staffs’ responsibility to make sure customer orders are suitable for dry cleaning or launder and press.
- Though staff may give advice from time to time, not limited to personal preferences or past experiences, it is ultimately the customer who must decide whether certain orders are fit to be dry cleaned or laundered and pressed.
- HSA staff reserves the right to deny certain orders based on the suitability of such items for dry cleaning or launder and press procedures.
- This is by no means a guarantee that all HSA staff will intervene and prohibit orders, but instead a notification that not all orders will be processed.
- Notifications of damaged orders will be accepted only up to 48 hours after the customer has picked up the order (After 48 hours, the HSA Cleaners considers complaints invalid).
- The HSA Cleaners is not responsible for damage to decorative material on clothing or other items, regardless of what the tag information on the clothing or other item states about the suitability of certain cleaning procedures.
- Please be aware that decorative material including, but not limited to, beads, trimmings, pads, buckles, sequins, beads, belts, or buttons runs an especially high risk of damage, and HSA Cleaners will not compensate for the loss or damage of any of these items.
- The HSA Cleaners is not responsible for cleaned orders not picked up after 60 days upon arrival at the HSA Cleaners from Boston Laundry, Inc. We may charge a storage fee of $2/day after 60 days.
- Conditions listed under Section 3, subsection "Dry Cleaning; Launder and Press", clauses 4,5,6,7 and 8 all apply to wash, dry, fold orders.
- It is not the HSA Cleaners responsibility to determine whether certain orders are suitable for wash, dry, fold orders.
- Staff may give advice based on personal preferences or past experience, but such advice does not override the HSA Cleaners’ lack of liability for unsuitable orders for wash, dry, folds.
- It is the responsibility of the customer to check that each article of clothing or item placed into a laundry bags is suitable for the cleaning procedures described above in Section 2, subsection "Laundry Bags".
- It is the responsibility of the customer to make sure that laundry bags are fully closed to prevent spills or overflowing, otherwise clothing may get lost and will not be reimbursed.
- The customer is responsible for any and all damage to any items left in the clothing or laundry bag and for any damage to the clothing caused by such items.
- For those with delivery plans: the HSA employees reserve the right to not pick up a customer’s laundry bag if the bag is in a significant state of disrepair, overflowing, not closed properly, or in any way dangerous.
- For those with delivery plans: customers are responsible for picking up delivered laundry bags and leaving laundry bags for pick up in an accessible area inside their dorm for the HSA Staff.
- The latest complaints about laundry bags will be considered is 120 hours (or 5 days) after laundry bags were picked up from the HSA Cleaners or dropped off by the HSA Staff at the customer’s dorm.
- Clauses 6 and 7 from section 3, subsection "Dry Cleaning; Launder and Press" apply to laundry bags.
- Clause 8 from section 3, subsection "Dry Cleaning; Launder and Press" applies to customers with laundry bags without the delivery plan.