Terms of Service - Section 1: Definitions
The following document has the following terms:
- Laundry Bags: refers to all plans that involve placing laundry into a distinctively colored bag, whose contents are then washed by Boston Laundry Inc.
- Wash, Dry, Fold: refers to all orders that involve a customer bringing in laundry that is washed in bulk and priced on a per-pound basis. Such laundry is placed into clear bags, whose contents are then washed by Boston Laundry Inc.
- HSA: refers to the Harvard Student Agencies Inc.
- HSA Staff: refers to any employee of the Harvard Student Agencies Inc., which includes but is not limited to: Sales Associates, Delivery Associates, Managers, or anyone behind and in charge of front-desk operations.
- Delivery Plan: a purchased service involving dorm pick-ups and drop-offs for laundry bags only.
- HSA Cleaners: refers to the Harvard Student Agencies Inc. Cleaners located at 17 Holyoke St., Cambridge, MA, 02138.
- Order: article(s) of clothing or other material(s) given to the HSA Cleaners for laundry or dry cleaning services.
- HSA Managers: refers to persons in charge of the HSA Cleaners’ operations.
- Placing Orders: refers to sending items of clothing or other material to the HSA Cleaners for laundry or dry cleaning services.
- Damage: irreparable stains, tears, discoloration, or deformation that prevent further use.