Call 617-496-3412 or email email@example.com for more information.
Terms of Service & Reimbursement Policy
The following procedure is followed for Wash/Dry/Fold loads:
- Each laundry bag is given its own washer(s) and dryer. Clothes from diferent bags are never mixed.
- Clothes are sorted by lights and darks. Lights with dark trim or dark coloring will be sorted with darks.
- If the clothing contained within a bag is entirely light or entirely dark one washing machine will be used.
- Cold water is used in all cases. Loads are machined-dried on high heat, unless otherwise indicated.
- Regular laundry detergent is used. Bleach is never used.
HSA Cleaners is not responsible for shrinkage, fading, or colors that bleed during the routine implementation of the wash, dry, fold process. It is the customer’s responsibility to ensure that all clothing dropped off for laundry is suitable to be machine-washed in cold water and dried on high heat. It is the customer’s responsibility to ensure that the laundry bag can be fully closed, so that clothes do not fall out.
HSA Cleaners will refund each lost or damaged item in a wash, dry, fold order or laundry plan bag up to a depreciated value of $50. In the event that a whole bag is damaged or missing, HSA Cleaners will refund up to a depreciated value of $250. Please take these policies into account when dropping off your clothing, especially in regards to wash, dry, fold laundry bags. We recommend that especially delicate or valuable items are laundered and pressed individually.
For laundry plan purchases: All pro-rated refunds will be given either until Oct 1st or within the first 4 weeks of purchase, whichever is the later date. A $20 cancellation fee will apply.
For laundry plans with delivery: Same full refund policies apply. If a customer would like to discontinue delivery but keep the laundry plan, pro-rated refunds will be given either until June 30th. A $20 cancellation fee will apply. Laundry bags will be delivered Monday, Wednesday, and Friday within a time frame to be determined and made known to laundry plan holders. At the time of delivery, the deliverer will knock on the customer’s door. If nobody responds, he/she will leave the bag outside the door. An email will be sent shortly after to confirm the laundry delivery.
HSA Cleaners is not responsible for items damaged under any of the following circumstances:
- Items that were not given specific cleaning instructions. Our Sales Associates follow your instructions at the time of drop off. For this reason, please check all care tags before deciding whether to have clothes dry cleaned, laundered and pressed, or washed/dried/folded. Some items require special attention; in these cases, we must be informed by you, our customer, of any special requirements.
- More than 2 months from the scheduled date of pickup have elapsed.
- A complaint has been filed more than 2 days after the day of pickup. Please check your clothing upon pick-up and ensure that it is met with your satisfaction.
- Late laundry deliveries.
HSA Cleaners is not responsible for shrinkage, fading, or damage to trimmings, pads, buckles, sequins, beads, belts, buttons, or any other decorative embellishments.
All reimbursements will be determined by our Fair Claims Policy from IFI (International Fabricare Institute). This accounts for the natural and inevitable depreciation of value that occurs to clothing over time. Copies are available upon request.
Furniture & Room Essentials:
If you place your order by August 10, it will be in your room by the time you arrive on campus. Any order placed after August 10 will arrive by August 29 or three days after the order is placed; whichever is the later date.
No refunds for delivery fees if the item has already been delivered.
Items purchased and picked up at 17 Holyoke Street will receive a full refund as long as it is returned within 14 days after the date of purchase.
Your purchase must be returned in like-new condition with the original packaging, including Universal Product Code (UPC), manuals, and parts intact. Items returned damaged or dirty will only receive a partial refund, of which the exact amount is subject to the discretion of HSA Dorm Essentials employees. HSA Dorm Essentials reserves the right to deny any return.
If item is damaged or has a manufacturer’s defect upon arrival, we will deliver a replacement free of charge as long as notice is given within 14 days after the date of delivery.
If you paid with cash, debit card, or check, you will receive a refund in the form of a check. If you paid by credit card, you will receive a credit to the account used for payment.
We will make the first delivery of water during the week of August 29th.All pro-rated refunds will be given either until Oct 1st or within the first 4 weeks of purchase, whichever is the later date. A $30 cancellation fee will apply for delivery and pick-up costs.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding these policies, please let us know. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (617) 496-3412.